Our client is one of the world leaders in outsources customer service experience. For over 30 years of existence, the company grew to 70 000 passionate associates in more than 22 countries. They collaborate with some of well-known global brands in the field of technology, financial services, retailers and more.
Join their 800 employees, supporting customers in different parts of Europe from Sofia, Bulgaria!
We are looking to grow the German team of expert Customer Service Representatives. You will take care for the customers of an American company operating the leading worldwide online payments system.
With full training provided, you will handle cases of customers and the client concerning non-technical, formal and administrative issues and complaints regarding on-line financial transactions.
• Give information about the product to existing customers and prospects via telephone and handle the inquiries on basics in a case closing manner
• Communicate via telephone with existing customers in order to solve their issues
• Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
• Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes
• Maintain information in the system
• Forward the more difficult inquiries to higher level if necessary
• Fluent in spoken and written German
• With good command of English
• Excellent communicator
• You enjoy working with customers
• Excellent computer literacy (MS Office)
• Previous customer service experience is a plus, but it is not mandatory
• Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
• Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; free ice-cream and fruits; social team activities
• Variety of discounts in leading brands
• To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
• Opportunities for long-term professional career
• Internal trainings and development accordingly global standards
• Friendly and accessible office location
• Opportunity for flexible working hours
• Charity activities, team buildings and sport events
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged. Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. Please apply only If your CV covers the above mentioned requirements.